Sunday, March 29, 2015

Cheese Tasting Party

I recently got together with my girlfriends for a cheese tasting party.  We asked each invitee to bring one or two cheeses to share.  We provided crackers, baguette rounds, cured meats, fresh fruit, chocolate, and bubbly drinks.  During valentine season, I found heart-shaped chalkboard paper on toothpicks that we used to label the cheeses (from Target - in the stationary section).

When I saw this recipe for Caramel Havarti from Let's Dish, I knew what I was bringing!  Since I was short on time, I used Archer Farms cinnamon pecans from Target.  My husband actually prefers them to my homemade cinnamon pecans.

I hit up my local Trader Joe's for some of my favorites:

hazelnut cookies (think Nutella)

If you are looking for tips on planning a cheese tasting, Real Simple has everything you need to know.

Here are some photos of our spread:





The cheeses:








The first of several trips to the cheese buffet:

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea! Just looking at your spread makes me really hungry. Now I just have to find an occasion to host a cheese party!

    ReplyDelete